Saturday, December 8, 2018

Final Post

Who looking at the question, I decided to look at genre stories and storytelling in general. I envision stories advancing the types of stories they tell, creating stories that resonate will the ever advancing and evolving situations.

I see future genre stories still happening, and being able to create amazing stories that can inspire future stories and storytellers to make their own as well.
Looking back at the whole semester, going from examining horror, then sci-fi, and then to fantasy, I feel that we will continue to get more stories that explore different genres, and adding underlying topics and messages that can attract more people to their stories. Stories will adapt and evolve into addressing themes that can teach and grab audiences and tell topical stories that we may need. Stories are best when they can tell stories that can somehow resonate with an audiences, wether it be characters, setting, or having a message that can resonate with the readers.


When looking beyond my life time, I really feel that storytelling will still continue to evolve. I really do see storytelling creating stories that continue to evolve. As the time continues to advance, we do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment